This is a place for all broken grieving hearts to come, its my safe haven and I share this with all of you to be your safe haven. I am hoping through my journey of grieving as well as my real life experiences through grieving I can help all through their darkest hours, to ease the pain a little less, to maybe just give an ear to listen because sometimes that's all we need.


I am willing to bare all to each and everyone who comes to this blog. I want no one to be shy of anything. I want anyone to ask question's, tell their stories with pride. No one will judge you, or think you are different. We are all here going through the same thing GRIEVING. This is my safe haven, your safe haven. The place to heal, to find your smile again. Through this all I am on a journey to writing a book as well "The Grieving Path To Joy".

Jul 27, 2012

In Trying Times

This loving man to this family has passed away today the love of these peoples life, please keep them in your heart as well as prayers the journey in grieving is hard but with unconditional love they will all find their strength to make it through each and every day from this day forward.


PRAYERS FOR WAYNE STITH AND FAMILY





For all of you that grieve let your heart hear all of this song.


Stumbling across this page over on face book I had noticed through news feed of another friend on face book, not knowing what it was yet seen prayers were needed so something in me decided that in this world all that is needed is support as well as love to those in need even if a stranger.  So as I clicked on the link to come to realise that it was a family struggling by the side of a loved one who was sick with cancer.  As I went through the post, seen the pictures everything of how I once felt came back to me, I was here in the future yet feeling how it was to be in that moment from the past.  All of me could not move nor think for a little as I seen this family going through exactly what I have along with my family.  My emotions as well as heart grabbed a hold of me to remind me just how painful those moments in time were and just how sometime from time to time still do.


This beautiful family with love so powerful for the father, friend, husband, brother, son,  all roles this man plays in each of their life was standing by to watch him fight the biggest fight of his life, to see someone get sick in front of your eyes each day, each second,  is a feeling that can never be explained.  I am very sure this man feels the love that radiates out so bright as soon as you see the pictures, you can see it in their eyes, you can see it in their embrace, you can just feel it that it is there.  I seen comments that once were a thought that I carried, that all of every ounce that you have waited for miracle, a miracle to save the life of the loved one that you could never imagine your life with out.  I don't know what it will take for me to not ever feel the impact that I do as I see this happening in other families, or even jus hearing the word "Cancer", not to sure if that will ever fade, I believe it is there to stay due to the fact that it is all of me that has a passion as well as love to just reach out to any person that struggles with this.


Seeing this sight has made me understand that in this world it is just not me or my family that faced the dreaded days as well as nights of endless sky rocketing emotions dealt in dealing with a sickness.  All of me just wanted to right away let everyone know to just reach out to them, even if a stranger,  I do know that just knowing someone out there has acknowledged you and cares lifts your heart a little, some days more.  People often feel as though they do not know what to say or what to do,  yet it is as simple as saying nothing at all to just let them know you are there.  Often times through the sickness I felt so much alone, I did not reach out like I should of as they all are doing, I do believe as well as know that support is key to mending a persons grieving heart, so that is why all of me reached out as much as I could, to let them know that I cared, that I would pray.  Terminal illness is something that I will never understand why, nor will ever find an answer, why as well as answers do not exist because there is none. 


This family looks to be a solid, loving family, so in my heart I know that they have already all they need to make it through, they have a gift in all their heart from him to move forward, TRUE LOVE.  Seeing this story is probably going to stay with me for a while, yet I think it was meant to be stumbled upon to allow myself to see another family out there is struggling, the same as mine did a year ago, to remind me that it was just not my life that had been touched by such pain, it happens everywhere, to let my heart know that what I do in this blog is more of what our world needs.  I will be feeling the emotions from the past for a little while now after seeing this family, it is the reminder of how it once was for me, yet here I stand through it all, it was by far easy but I still fight the fight this journey of grief I am on, yet it has not kept me down nor will it ever, even the emotions that come roaring back in me I know in time will subside.


This family right now may not feel they will make it through, yet with the miracle of all their love combined they will see it is love that gives them strength along with carries them through the days they are not strong enough.  My heart truly understand the battles that lay ahead for them yet smiles knowing they all will take with them a blessing as well as a gift, they will move forward blessed with the TRUE LOVE that will shine through them brighter than the sun.  Their life will be forever blessed with a personal angel that will always walk with them through the life they live.


I do not know why it was I felt the need to check this out, yet now in my heart I feel why it is that I did.  No matter what we face in this life it will always be love that helps us get through it, it will always be the one thing that reminds us how grateful we are.  This family will bare a pain, yet in time will understand in their hearts through starting anew that there were things that were there that they never seen before.  I hope with all of me that they embrace their pain, that in the darkness they light their own light, that they know grief does not ever leave but find the way to live with it in their life, that grief is something we learn to find room for.  Tonight I truly feel the wrath of my past, my heart aches, my memories flash before my eyes, yet I know that through it all here I still stand.


Always remember that no matter what you feel, or how uncomfortable you feel that embracing a grieving person very well lifts their strength, turning a cheek is what makes us feel as though we are truly alone.  No words need to be said, knowing your there is all that is needed.  I hope in my heart that the wife knows in her heart that she has the LOVE of a life time that will never leave, that in time it is what will be her anchor in the most trying of times, that even though her husband can not be seen he will be there.  I hope she will always know that in his children he will be there, that he will forever remain.  Most of all I hope she comes to understand that to any questions, doubts, that no answers will ever be good enough, that there is no answers to any of it, the one thing to know is that he knew so strongly her love was bigger than the world for him and even though gone it will forever remain as well as known.  It is all of our stories as widows that help along with comfort those who are new to it all, it is through us they see the strength to move forward, seeing us where we are and still standing gives them hope that they to will do the same.

GOD BLESS THE STITH FAMILY


NOTE TO ALL:  Not a very long message tonight to you all, I just want everyone to know how short life can be, and how fast it can be taken away, to embrace as well as love with all that you got.  Don't let anger ruin what time you have left with all near as well as dear in your life.  If you love someone tell them every second of every day.  Give up the grudges, give up negativity, drop it all and just truly love.


 







0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2011 Widow in the City , AllRightsReserved.

Designed by JS Designs