This is a place for all broken grieving hearts to come, its my safe haven and I share this with all of you to be your safe haven. I am hoping through my journey of grieving as well as my real life experiences through grieving I can help all through their darkest hours, to ease the pain a little less, to maybe just give an ear to listen because sometimes that's all we need.


I am willing to bare all to each and everyone who comes to this blog. I want no one to be shy of anything. I want anyone to ask question's, tell their stories with pride. No one will judge you, or think you are different. We are all here going through the same thing GRIEVING. This is my safe haven, your safe haven. The place to heal, to find your smile again. Through this all I am on a journey to writing a book as well "The Grieving Path To Joy".

Dec 2, 2012

Heartfelt Shout Out To Oprah

DEDICATED TO OWNTV AND OWNAMBASSADORS

 

 

It is up to us to do our own work for our self in this life we live, yet the true blessing in it all is having someone, something that opens your eyes to truly how this world is seen.  It is no surprise that in this life all of us as individuals face some pretty heart wrenching of situations that face us directly in the eyes, yet it is up to us to do the work in handling our souls life lessons through it all.  So many of us out there know deep down what it is we were meant to be doing yet we let the fear, negativity, thoughts of others bring us down becoming less positive in what it is we so want to do in this life we live. 
Sometimes we get there on our own doing the work that is needed by listening to that voice that whispers deeply to our heart, some of us go through life a little longer until dealt with horrific pain leading to building anew we finally feel, see it so vividly that nothing can steer us away, yet through the pain, the feeling there comes a moment when you stumble across something that shows you, something that you stumble upon by pure accident yet becoming that one true blessing you could of ever asked for.  For some as myself a long period of time goes by before you finally open your heart to see life how it should be, by the glory that it always was yet only until now you truly see it.  Like myself I went through life so vastly never taking the notice to what it was that was trying so hard to show to me.  I do believe in your pain is truly when your life has no choice but to see blessings that have always been,  just not noticing by the fast, closed up life that we live.
No words by anyone can truly describe the feeling you feel once you finally do get it, once your heart feels the moment.  It is as though on that day you have been truly woken up to the world that you lived in for so long that was almost invisible until you truly see it through the eyes of absolute love as well as purpose.  OWNTV along with Oprah shows to the world just how BEAUTIFUL it can be, to me this is a true life saver to so many who live in the invisible and a blessing of a life time to give to so many.  As a widow this could of not come to my heart at the most precious of time to my heart, mind, soul.  To of been where I was to be where I am now is a life time dream come true, to be in the invisible to changing to being in the wonderful, bright, beautiful place I am now is worth more then anything.  Coming from the struggles, the fighting, the negative, to seeing nothing but absolute love, dreams coming true, to your heart feeling absolute bliss is more of a ever lasting gift to everyone that it touches.
Finding "The true you" is the greatest of all, finding that in anew is far more special to your life then being a prisoner in the life you once were.  As a teen I remember the words of Oprah, yet in that life I truly still wasn't getting it, I was living so fast as well as so blind that nothing could catch my attention.  Oprah yet still was always a huge impact to me, to my heart, to my life, and here we are 25 years later in my life yet again she gifted me a life time gift.  Her network OWNTV is a true,  rare,  one of a kind show that is giving this gift to so many, THEIR PURPOSE, its opening eyes to people every where what it is they are meant to be doing here in this world.  Its spreading hope as well as opening hearts along with doors to so many that lived so blindedly.

OwnAmbassadors is a world of people that is breath taking, a world of people that lift others higher, that shine their bright lights for others that can't during their times of need.   These people are true blessings to this world, they forever carry a bright light in them for others that never ever quits.  At first I seen them as people who supported OWNTV yet finding out later they are so much more then that, they are people who support you, that support love, that carry love, they act with out judging, they act out of nothing but pure true love.  They see in you what your own self can't at the time of need, they see it in you so strongly that soon enough the light clicks on from within you, opening your eyes to the world that is suppose to be.  It is within that moment you fully understand how magical, how special these beautiful bright lights are to you as well as this world.  Never in all of my life have I seen such passion, courage, talent, love, such unconditional love in people as I have when I met them all.  To see this in so many truly lets your heart know that this world is not as dark as seemed.

So here I was a lady that was carrying so much pain, so much darkness that thought her life was doomed yet then was truly awoken, my heart has never been so blessed as it was on the day I found OwnAmbassadors as well as OWNTV.  To many this may read over the top yet to me every word is the truth and not over the top enough to describe how it was such a dream come true for me.

As a widow through my grieving I stumbled upon OwnAmbassadors as well as OWNTV both at the same time to take notice in the glory of love, the glory of my purpose along with the glory of my life lessons in my pain.  To be truly awakened to it all is the gift that will forever keep on giving.  I see now because of all of this a world full of bright, beautiful, endless possibilities.  It is through this all I see a life of belief, a life of purpose, a life full of endless dreams that can be made reality.

Oprah, OWNTV, OwnAmbassadors are a graceful delight sent from up above to gift this world to all to help others see what it is that life really is.  I am so blessed to call myself an OwnAmbassador because coming where I have been I truly know how sacred it is to lift others higher, to love endlessly as well as never giving up on others in their times of need.  Even if you have lived for so long with blind folds it is never too late to lift the blind fold to see life as beautiful and crisp as it should be.  SERENDIPITY.

SERENDIPITY-means a "happy accident" or "pleasant surprise"; specifically, the accident of finding something good or useful while not specifically searching for it.

I use this word so often due to how so much has surprisingly happened to me, how so much has just fallen into place as soon as my eyes were wide open to life, knowing truly that dreams can come true is a blessing on its own, yet truly living is the greatest of all.  The doors that opened for me are endless, that I could never ever explain enough.  I know in my whole being my husband passed is smiling the big smile knowing I finally get it, that I finally understand what it is he was brought into my life to show me, to teach me. 


NOTE TO ALL:  Find your true purpose, live the life you were always meant to live, don't hide away in the darkness that seems the way it should be because darkness has nothing over the bright light you can carry in this world.  I will forever be thankful as well as full of love for OWNTV, OPRAH, OWNAMBASSADORS.  If something you feel is out of reach it is only because it is you that makes it out of reach.  Do the work no matter how hard the pain because in the hardest of pain comes great life lessons, along with great life changes.

 


1 comments:

  1. Well Tonya, you have made me cry twice in one day 🙂 and in the best way possible. I just read some of your blog and I a deeply moved. You are inspiring and also some of your words just so happened to be what I need to hear right now. I am filled with warmth as I understand that its no coincidence, what I am recognizing is synchronicity in action. Its so awesome to observe.
    Thank you for your blog - I am certain it has been powerful in the lives of many.

    ReplyDelete

© 2011 Widow in the City , AllRightsReserved.

Designed by JS Designs