This is a place for all broken grieving hearts to come, its my safe haven and I share this with all of you to be your safe haven. I am hoping through my journey of grieving as well as my real life experiences through grieving I can help all through their darkest hours, to ease the pain a little less, to maybe just give an ear to listen because sometimes that's all we need.


I am willing to bare all to each and everyone who comes to this blog. I want no one to be shy of anything. I want anyone to ask question's, tell their stories with pride. No one will judge you, or think you are different. We are all here going through the same thing GRIEVING. This is my safe haven, your safe haven. The place to heal, to find your smile again. Through this all I am on a journey to writing a book as well "The Grieving Path To Joy".

Feb 14, 2013

Poem for Jean Guy on Valentines


I never thought I would be here left alone with out you.  Each part of my body remembers you.



My eyes only saw you in a room full of people. The world seemed exist of only you and I.

My nose smells your scent every where I go.

My lips miss your sweet kisses you gave so generously each as well as every day.

My ears hear your soft voice, your " I love yous" that you so freely spoke of, every chance you had.

My heart holds onto our true love, it is a place to hold a memorial to you forever.

My hands wonder where the touch of love has gone, the electric feeling of your skin is no longer with in reach.



My arms that always felt the hugs of your love along with warm embrace you gave every second you had the chance.

My belly remembers the beautiful baby girl we made of pure true love, the baby boy that we thought of we never had.

My legs remember all the times being wrapped around your warm body lost in a world that felt exist of me with you.

My feet, that walked as one with yours leaving foot prints in the sand, with memories that true love walked that way.

My soul well this is where I can finally smile, my soul one day will lead to yours, to proclaim our true love that we started here on earth.



True love is like a umbilical cord, except it never gets severed, it will always tie me to you. True love does not ever die with death, it is something that lives on for an eternity.



NOTE TO SELF: I will always remember him, grieving never truly leaves me. I only learn to ease the pain. There will always be moments through my life that I will miss him, it is all due to the fact his life meant so much to me. Remembering him keeps his love alive forever. Missing him shows me that he will never be forgotten.
 
 



2 comments:

  1. Ηello there! I simply want to giνe you a big thumbs up for thе great info you havе got
    hеre on this poѕt. ӏ'll be coming back to your website for more soon.

    Visit my website - rhinoplasty

    ReplyDelete

© 2011 Widow in the City , AllRightsReserved.

Designed by JS Designs