This is a place for all broken grieving hearts to come, its my safe haven and I share this with all of you to be your safe haven. I am hoping through my journey of grieving as well as my real life experiences through grieving I can help all through their darkest hours, to ease the pain a little less, to maybe just give an ear to listen because sometimes that's all we need.


I am willing to bare all to each and everyone who comes to this blog. I want no one to be shy of anything. I want anyone to ask question's, tell their stories with pride. No one will judge you, or think you are different. We are all here going through the same thing GRIEVING. This is my safe haven, your safe haven. The place to heal, to find your smile again. Through this all I am on a journey to writing a book as well "The Grieving Path To Joy".

Feb 27, 2014

Young Lady Making a Difference


Victoria Hecnar


I love seeing the younger generation finding themselves, showing others how they have learned so quickly to become into their own, finding who they are and not looking back to the opinions of others.  This young lady is very inspirational and the world needs more of the younger generation to have that self-esteem and rise to the occasion and find out who they are instead of getting caught up in what others tell them to be.  I'm proud to post of this young lady because she is inspiring, helping others and knows who she is at such a young age, we need the younger generation to find themselves step up and take a stand and lead. 

It's a challenge being so young these days and truly being who you are, we need the next generation to be leaders, to understand how important it is in them to be a leader and change this world for the better.  It's in us all to be that leader, to shine our lights onto others to show others they to are of worth and can do what ever it is in them they feel and see they can do and be.  Victoria is a prime example for the next generation shinning her light bright to shine onto others to prove they to can be a leader, step up and make a difference in peoples lives and the world, one baby step at a time.  So I present to you some words from Victoria and all her sites you can join and follow, learn from the teachers and be a teacher to others.

"I'm still in the process of getting everything started, but I have my own website now, Facebook page, and Twitter. It would mean a lot to me if you checked them out and liked/followed me!". ~Victoria Hecnar ~

Proud to represent you and all amazing things you do and most of all shinning bright for others.

Victoria's Sites of shinning bright






0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2011 Widow in the City , AllRightsReserved.

Designed by JS Designs