This is a place for all broken grieving hearts to come, its my safe haven and I share this with all of you to be your safe haven. I am hoping through my journey of grieving as well as my real life experiences through grieving I can help all through their darkest hours, to ease the pain a little less, to maybe just give an ear to listen because sometimes that's all we need.


I am willing to bare all to each and everyone who comes to this blog. I want no one to be shy of anything. I want anyone to ask question's, tell their stories with pride. No one will judge you, or think you are different. We are all here going through the same thing GRIEVING. This is my safe haven, your safe haven. The place to heal, to find your smile again. Through this all I am on a journey to writing a book as well "The Grieving Path To Joy".

Mar 23, 2012

Having the passion to be bigger than life

OUR LOVED ONES GIFT

WE ALL HAVE A PASSION BIGGER THAN LIFE:

Through my journey of grieving, I’ve noticed through the pain, you truly are in the dark, that you miss the most glorious blessings around you.  To force your eyes open is the one great blessing you could do for yourself as well as the loved one you lost.  Take the time to shed your tears as well as miss them but do not let it consume you. 

Through this blog I want to share my own personal experiences, to reach out to every broken grieving heart to give all some comfort, as well as knowledge, know that YOU ARE NOT ALONE, not now, not ever.  Be gentle to yourself along with your heart.  Find yourself again.  Find the one thing bigger than you; believe in your passion, when you find it.  You will find a passion bigger than life; you will see the smile on your face that has been missing for so long.  When you feel the pain is strong, get up, go out help someone even if it’s the smallest of tasks, because through that you release the pain. 

There is never anything that we can’t do if we put our hearts and minds to.  Take away the fear, the pain, the grief, turn it into you moving forward living your best life possible.  I know it’s easier said than done but each baby steps along with one good thought will bring you to a tiny little light through the dark. 

I can honestly tell you through the darkest of my days I’ve seen the light, I’ve seen the good.  Through him I’ve found my passion, I’ve found who I am, I’ve found the true me.  This is their gift to us, you just have to let yourself feel it and see it.  I’ve been where you are, I know the words I type speak of nothing but the truth.  I’m also here to say it is never easy, that life is never easy.  Through the hardest things we battle is a lesson to us, our hearts, our souls.  Find the passion your loved one has shown to you through being with them that you thought you never had and use it.  There is nothing we cannot do.

When you find the one true passion in your life it’s through that we start to let go of the pain because we are so consumed of the joy it brings to us, as well as others.  Through your passion you release your pain, you begin to feel the good in it all, you begin to feel hope and excitement in the success you are accomplishing


0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2011 Widow in the City , AllRightsReserved.

Designed by JS Designs