This is a place for all broken grieving hearts to come, its my safe haven and I share this with all of you to be your safe haven. I am hoping through my journey of grieving as well as my real life experiences through grieving I can help all through their darkest hours, to ease the pain a little less, to maybe just give an ear to listen because sometimes that's all we need.


I am willing to bare all to each and everyone who comes to this blog. I want no one to be shy of anything. I want anyone to ask question's, tell their stories with pride. No one will judge you, or think you are different. We are all here going through the same thing GRIEVING. This is my safe haven, your safe haven. The place to heal, to find your smile again. Through this all I am on a journey to writing a book as well "The Grieving Path To Joy".

Aug 15, 2015

Dance/Sing like No One is Watching



Well today I had to stop to laugh about my choices of songs always stuck in my head, "Feel Like Making Love", as well as "Lets Get It On".  That got me to thinking well is there something wrong with the songs stuck in my head?, to start thinking of that taboo "sex" word that should always be kept in silence, thinking of have we really as a society grew away from those olden days where "sex" was taboo?, and too even sing about it in public is a greater taboo to you as well as something bad as a person for always having those special tunes singing bliss in my head that makes me smile and laugh every time. 
 
 
 
I think to myself if it makes you laugh and reach beyond the stresses of life than who and what is it hurting.  As I look around to the rush of the world I say to myself "these people need to stop and break out a tune and dance" after all it is easing the level of stress in you as well as around you as someone watches to smile, as well as laugh and has others thinking "hey maybe life is to serious all the time", to get them to break a move and sing something out loud always stuck in their head as well. 



After all we almost always hear and see "LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE" so take that and make another laugh by your outrageous brake outs of songs stuck in your head.  I am thinking if your showing others that sometimes just sometimes serious needs to be kicked to the curb for just a little while, a whole lot of us would be much happier, deep breathing people, even if it is of the taboo "sex" kind of tunes.



 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2011 Widow in the City , AllRightsReserved.

Designed by JS Designs