This is a place for all broken grieving hearts to come, its my safe haven and I share this with all of you to be your safe haven. I am hoping through my journey of grieving as well as my real life experiences through grieving I can help all through their darkest hours, to ease the pain a little less, to maybe just give an ear to listen because sometimes that's all we need.


I am willing to bare all to each and everyone who comes to this blog. I want no one to be shy of anything. I want anyone to ask question's, tell their stories with pride. No one will judge you, or think you are different. We are all here going through the same thing GRIEVING. This is my safe haven, your safe haven. The place to heal, to find your smile again. Through this all I am on a journey to writing a book as well "The Grieving Path To Joy".

May 7, 2012

Oprah Dream Coming True

OPRAH DREAM COMING TRUE PART 2:  AHA PARADISE            


In continuation of "OPRAH DREAMING COMING TRUE" this post will be a shocker to all widows that read this.  So as I mentioned before as I sat watching Oprah as well as her powered house spirit healers, I kept thinking I knew that this experience would be something to remember ALWAYS.  What I could of never imagined was it would change my life right before my very own eyes, that in that sitting I would realise what I'm doing is 100% confirmation that it was exactly what I was suppose to be doing, it is my passion, it is my purpose, that it was a sign to my heart that it was where I'm suppose to be.  

To make it all that much more real there were two good friends I've met through Oprah as well as this journey of grieving sitting beside me to watch in awe as my life was given confirmation in front of their own eyes.  Nada, as well as Liz Toole, I still to this day hold them both special to me in my heart, for embracing me so genuinely as well as compassionate as I cried my "ugly cry", although I say "ugly cry" however does not mean a "sad cry" this was a "miracle of a cry" a gift to my heart along with my soul.  That I will never be able to explain enough just how blessed as well as grateful I am to of been there, it is as though in that moment of time it is exactly where I was meant to be.

Everyone talks about miracles, well on April 18, 2012 the day of my loved one passed and I wedding anniversary A MIRACLE did happen to me as well as my life.  It moved me in to a place of absolute joy, love, gratefulness, it was as though the bright light was turned on in a very dark room.  That day was the day of complete proof that I had no where else to go or be, I was already where I needed to be.  It literally defined my path of all dreams I could of ever thought of will be achieved.  

As a widow I set out to forever touch the hearts of others grieving, to be the legend that will forever heal those who are grieving.  To allow the world to know that GRIEVING is not a choice, it is of tremendous heartache, darkness forever surrounds you, yet only for just a little while, you all have it in you to see that light, there is always light there you just have to allow yourself to find it.  Open heart along with LOVE.

Iyanla Vanzant said "your story will heal, it will heal someone else" these words are something as widows we all must take in to our hearts, realise that we have the doors of opportunity opening waiting for us, that our stories are of the most painful yet in the light they have power to heal every living widow who is out there.  Our stories are living proof, yes you can make it, yes you can see the blessings in such a horrific loss.  Opening your heart allows yourself all the strength you will ever need to push through your life.  To truly understand that in the darkest of times you are not lost, that if you keep walking you will get there, you will get to where you need to be.

The fellow widow in the audience (Leslie) was as though on this day I was there to be taught as well as proof that my life is of purpose, that through my gratitude of having my loved one passed true love is truly the reason why I have been awakened, that it is through losing him not his love that I rose above the pain to see oh so many doors of opportunity open.  Deepak Chopra confirmed all of this for me by saying "Gratitude opens doors to greatest abundance, gratitude opens doors".  Once we realise the love that we shared with our loved ones passed is never to be over, that it carries through with us the rest of life, that is when we start feeling the gratefulness, our hearts start to fill of nothing but pure gratitude.  Their love is what paves our way to the path of conquering all.

Hearing these amazing people speak (Deepak Chopra, Bishop Jakes, Iyanla Vanzant, Tony Robbins as well as Oprah of course) to Leslie was as though this was a private session to all of us widows, it was as though God had a message for us, through them he spoke it.

When times start to get tough, when memories are painful, it feels there is no way out, remember what Deepak Chopra said "no matter what the situation is close your eyes, think of all things that your grateful for and it will open your heart" Remember their love, that will always remind you of how grateful we will forever be.  Tony Robbins said "trials and tribulations are blessings in disguise", that is the truth once the pain subsides a little, we truly start to see all the blessings that surround us on our path to grieving.  To start a new, we truly find what has been there all along, that we just never come to realise before.  Tony Robbins also said "life is not working against us, it is trying to work for us" we need to just open our eyes, walk strongly, allow it to all just flow for us.

Here is where I truly felt my heart was touched, that it all clarified exactly what I have thought through this grieving journey.  Bishop Jakes said "God sent our loved ones passed to us to show us the depth of love we are capable of, experience, express the love we are capable of".  It is truly through love that life begins to be lived, we need to take that truest of love given to us, go out in to the world to show all that it is love that conquers it all.  That the purest of love sent out will heal our hearts, it heals our souls.  True love opens the doors to paths of what ever it is you feel you are capable of doing.  Bishop Jakes also said "we have been given a gift, there are women who never been loved liked this, our loved ones passed raised the bar on what we are willing to accept, God loves through people, our loved ones passed love is Gods love given to us through them, God has loved us with an everlasting love".  Our loved ones passed are truly a gift to us, it is through them we truly understand what true love is.  Through there love we strive to reach for the stars, it is because of their love we reach those stars.

So in the beginning we may all feel as Tony Robbins said "in grief we get emotionally hijacked", take the time to feel your pain, do not let it take over you, allow your eyes to truly see the beauty in you as well as around you.  Be grateful, feel our loved ones passed love, take that with you to move forward, set out to share that love, it is then you will realise your dreams walking along side of you, with you.

More words of wisdom from Iyanla Vanzant "pay attention inward now", take that truest of love, feel it, know it, use it to change your life as well as everyone around you.  Our loved ones passed may not be seen yet they are always with us, they are always around us.  Take their gift of true love, conquer every thing you ever dream ed of with that love.  It is because of them we will forever be blessed with the greatest of love.

Iyanla Vanzant said "our loved ones may not be with us but they are every where".

NOTE TO ALL : Deepak Chopra asked of any health issues to Leslie, she spoke of insomnia, weight loss, not being able to focus, a bunch of symptoms were mentioned, these all were something I could recognise, this brought me to sobbing, LET GO OF YOUR ANGER.  Deepak Chopra said "it is because of the anger we are this way, go beyond the anger, feel the pain, when you do there is a very intense love to be awakened".  So to all of you, keep pushing through it, don't allow it to take you over, once you get back to the gift of true love given to us from our loved ones passed there will no longer be a feeling of pain, only a path to follow that will forever lead us to all of our dreams coming true.

 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2011 Widow in the City , AllRightsReserved.

Designed by JS Designs