This is a place for all broken grieving hearts to come, its my safe haven and I share this with all of you to be your safe haven. I am hoping through my journey of grieving as well as my real life experiences through grieving I can help all through their darkest hours, to ease the pain a little less, to maybe just give an ear to listen because sometimes that's all we need.


I am willing to bare all to each and everyone who comes to this blog. I want no one to be shy of anything. I want anyone to ask question's, tell their stories with pride. No one will judge you, or think you are different. We are all here going through the same thing GRIEVING. This is my safe haven, your safe haven. The place to heal, to find your smile again. Through this all I am on a journey to writing a book as well "The Grieving Path To Joy".

Jun 2, 2012

Top 5 Good Feel Videos

MY TOP 5 MUSIC VIDEO'S THAT GET ME OUT OF MY FUNK


It seems as though its too simple to believe but music can truly help heal how you are feeling.  Listening to music for me always changes my mood as well as mind.  They say music can heal, I truly see that now.  On my bad days of feeling blue I turn to music and every time I have it has truly changed my spirits.  So I say to all of you, when in a funk TURN ON YOUR JAMS, you will see just how fast you start moving as well as smiling.  These are my top 5.



Celine Dion I love her I feel her music when she sings
1-Soul Medley



Celine Dion again
2-I'm Alive


Celine Dion yet again shes my mood changer
3-Thats Just The Woman In Me


Will I Am love him
4-The Hardest Ever


5-Pitbull always gets me moving
Back In Time

 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2011 Widow in the City , AllRightsReserved.

Designed by JS Designs