This is a place for all broken grieving hearts to come, its my safe haven and I share this with all of you to be your safe haven. I am hoping through my journey of grieving as well as my real life experiences through grieving I can help all through their darkest hours, to ease the pain a little less, to maybe just give an ear to listen because sometimes that's all we need.


I am willing to bare all to each and everyone who comes to this blog. I want no one to be shy of anything. I want anyone to ask question's, tell their stories with pride. No one will judge you, or think you are different. We are all here going through the same thing GRIEVING. This is my safe haven, your safe haven. The place to heal, to find your smile again. Through this all I am on a journey to writing a book as well "The Grieving Path To Joy".

Dec 7, 2013

I Heart You Day

 



I want to start a mission and see where it takes me, every day or every time that I can I want to go out to talk to strangers with a heart with a message inside it to do to another, someone this person does not know, I will take video of me talking to who I present a heart to every time I do it.  I will leave that person my email to contact me to share their story of what they did and who they did it to, maybe if they can do a short video using hashtag #IHEARTYOUDAY when uploading, this was just an idea that came to my mind the other day so I'm hoping it will get out there and manifest bigger and bigger.
 
It was pretty tough to come out of my shell and do a video it is not something I usually feel comfortable doing so at the same time it will force me to get out of my comfort zone as well as everyone else I give a heart to.  I do believe now a days it's the simplest of things that lift people up because life is tough and there are so many struggling tough battles we all know nothing about.  I decided to do this because I smile to everyone I can and can see in their face that it has made them feel better as they smile back to me.  I know on my bad days out in the world a simple smile lifts me out of my funk that I am feeling that day.
 
So in hopes of all of my belief I want to take this out in the world and spread some love to everyone that I can and pass it on to others to do as well and in hopes this spreads big and brings some happiness to people going through hard times, having a bad day, just anyone feeling sad, and alone in the day they are in.  I know through the toughest of my days knowing people are there that truly love you can bring you back from that rock bottom you feel you can not get out from.  I hope to find a group of widows/widowers in this task to form a group to possibly get to know more and share with everyone just what it is like to grieve.
 
I'm very nervous because I know this is a huge task for me but also know I've faced bigger tasks and got it done and believe there is not anything not one of us can not do.  The biggest thing in this world for us all is love, love ourselves, love others from friends, family and strangers, to lift those higher in their time of need.  So here I go on my way to a adventure of love, wish me luck :).  My heart of the day today was to smile to everyone you pass by to smile and say hello, try it and let me know your stories.
 
 
Sorry It's been so long since a blog but I have been having some hard times and things to work through but I know now nothing will ever keep me from being here and posting all that I can in hopes to help as many people I can that grieve.
 
P.S this video was so hard for me to do ha ha not use to doing this and being a camera kind of gal so be easy on me I will get better :).
 
 
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2011 Widow in the City , AllRightsReserved.

Designed by JS Designs