This is a place for all broken grieving hearts to come, its my safe haven and I share this with all of you to be your safe haven. I am hoping through my journey of grieving as well as my real life experiences through grieving I can help all through their darkest hours, to ease the pain a little less, to maybe just give an ear to listen because sometimes that's all we need.


I am willing to bare all to each and everyone who comes to this blog. I want no one to be shy of anything. I want anyone to ask question's, tell their stories with pride. No one will judge you, or think you are different. We are all here going through the same thing GRIEVING. This is my safe haven, your safe haven. The place to heal, to find your smile again. Through this all I am on a journey to writing a book as well "The Grieving Path To Joy".

Dec 24, 2013

On this day Life was breathed into the world



This Christmas reminds me of how blessed your life is when you pause and look back to the life you have gone through, to the new, to the bad, to the struggles to it all and now here you are once again looking back to the many, many, many blessings that surrounded you without even in notice of the times they were happening.  I open my heart fully in this moment to feel the warmth of the love accepted into my life and heart thanking my dad for his lessons to my heart before passing and still now where ever he may be watching over.  Miracles I do know now happen, I was open to the miracle of God’s love in that one moment in the hospital as I talked with my dad about everything that thought of from my heart to feel the fullness for once in my life of how a daughter should feel to her father, that feeling of daddy’s little girl kind of love, that in that moment all the love lost was given back to us in that split second and how I felt so close to my dad knowing no matter what time spent apart this was our moment, this was my miracle of love given to both our hearts from God, his miracle of  father, daughter’s love reunited.
For because of him I’ve learned to accept the love of God in my life into my heart and have been blessed to be a part of a place full of so much love.  On this day I celebrate the person who forever never leaves us astray and walks every walk with us on a path full of so many blessings if only you understand to accept it, not to ignore nor walk away from. 
Looking to the Christmas of now is a day the world was blessed by a miracle of a miracle awakening a world of all different, but each here for a reason and a unique purpose to find.  If you can stop to look back all of what you been through to see you are here still and standing in you, you have to know that wasn’t done all on your own that through your darkest of times you still stand strong your heart knows how you got to where you are today through so much, it was not alone you walked through the hardest of times.  If ever now the dark is around you know through this post that you will be led to the light if your heart opens to understand in faith and belief you will be walked out of that dark by the grace of God and his love to you.
 
 
Today is the day we need to truly understand how our lives has turned out is to be in thankful for it to God, to know walking with in his love is the path of exactly where you need to be walking, to seeing your life change in so many ways, the little blessings around you keep blessing turning into bigger blessings to even miracles of love, it is us yes that create that but not alone those blessings occur to us and our hearts, it is because of the blessing of a birth that took place tonight that our lives today have so much to be thankful for. 
 

Even in our most horrific of times tonight is the time to understand that without God this life we have now would not be, it was the birth of Jesus that gave us all what we see in the beauty around us, walking in the love of it all is a blessing to your heart and soul to never walk away from, to understand that with that love nothing in life is impossible, to count your blessings and know with that walk with him you will never be led left alone.

 
To understand that your struggles may be so tough and doubt your faith is only building you to the strength he only gives to people that can handle so much, I truly see now in our struggles with out his love I’d never be where I am now.  Grievers may grieve forever but will never grieve alone, hold on tight in your sadness and open your heart to know you have the power of great love on your side waiting to help you grow and be the best, beautiful being you were meant to be on this earth.  I lost my husband but after a while it broke me, but it broke me so wide open that my heart seen the love that whispered to my heart just exactly what was put in my heart to do in this world.  Moving forward looking to blessings I know so deep in my heart that with God ALL is possible.  The tears you weep will be lifted to a higher place than where you lay now, that in it all God has you, he has your special plan but first we must grow into it and have our struggles and only in the blessings that come little by little we will start to see the bigger blessings coming our way.
 
 
 
 
Light a candle for all that you love that are not here because it is that flickering flame that is the burning love that will never leave you, your heart, your side, your life, love is a line that is to be never severed, that line shall always be.  Know that on these hard days and occasions that in God’s love you will find the ways to walk so hard through it all, tonight is a night of miracles, miracles of love, birth, the trinity of love.  As we see the happiness bursting in our child’s eyes know that Santa really isn’t all what tonight and Christmas is about, it is most about the glorious of a miracle birthed into this world that created all.  For me in my heart this is what it whispers to me.  So many stories of my life to explain the actual proof that with God and in your heart ALL is there, all is possible, walk with him, love him, take him in and you shall find and see for yourself, with him there is nowhere to go but up.  For so long I ignorantly felt I truly was in full acceptance of his love but to recently find out that truly there was so much for me to know of, to do, to see, to grow, to explore.  Now I am seeing it truly in the purest of ways.
 
Grief will forever will be in our lives but the love so full in our heart will forever lift that pain to allow us to breathe, and have our moments of breaks to see the clouds lifting in understanding just what the beauty and blessings in it are trying to speak to us, to try and let us understand so much is ahead of us that to let our lives come to a stop is not what God had in intention for us, look up and find the beauty to the answers you need, they may not come right away but little by little you will hear the whispers from your heart in the silence you seek.  Tonight’s the night to say thank you, to be grateful and most of all feel the greater than love that is all around you.  To grievers I tell you to keep walking that tough path because soon you will look back and be in awe just how far you have walked.  To know in your heart your loved ones passed hold your hand silently and unseen and also if in your heart Gods hand along with theirs.
 
Thank you Lord for what is of now and what will be in the future because now I truly know to walk the walk with you is the walk of great love and battles to be conquered and much growth and exploring to be done, that in it through it with your life is all possible, loving the most to love others is the greatest possible to anything you seek
 
 
 

 
Christmas is a time for Love; a time for Joy and Peace;
A time to trim the Christmas Tree and a time to stuff the geese.
It's a time when we can come together, however far or near;
To shed a little hope into a world of sorrow and fear.
Yet Christmas could be all year 'round, if only we would try
To gently wipe an old man's brow or soothe a baby's cry.
 If we could smile throughout the year as we do on Christmas Day;
Just think what happiness we'd shed along life's weary way.
 
To give a gift of Hope to one who otherwise has none;
To be a Friend to somebody whom everyone else has shun.
To be Forgiving of our faults, and of our sisters and our brothers;
To Live in Peace and Harmony with ourselves and with each other.
Ah, don't you see that Christmas is more than opening up the gifts;
It's more than singing Christmas Carols and rolling in big snow drifts.
It's a feeling that can stay with you throughout each day, all year;
And all it takes is a loving heart.....and a sensitive little tear... ~Unkown Author
 
To even list all will take forever so grateful for everything that is happening in my life nervous scared but in it all is where you reach the stars being completely far away from your comfort zone WOW just in awe and so grateful for it and now I say BRING ON 2014 I'M SO READY FOR IT thanking most my Dad and husband watching over me because I know they are smiling bright knowing the biggest of lessons they taught to my heart my dad most of all for opening my heart to God finding him at New Song Church and allowing him in my heart because with him I know these little blessings to big ones would not be possible and most of all my husband for allowing me to be broken so wide open to seeing the beauty in the tears that lost to understand exactly he was my angel sent to me here on earth and now with wings still remains my angel.  Find your heart whispers, find your angels, know of your angels that once lived here on earth shall never ever leave you or let go of the hand of yours they hold.  Through tears to smiles they forever will be there to walk with you, to smile to God in knowing that you found your way.
 
 
 
 
Find your love and no pain can ever compete with that love, be thankful for where you are now and know where you go from now may be unknown but not something to fear of by the grace of God you will be walked to a path destined for just specifically for you, that in that you will walk the greatest path of the strongest love.  That your loved ones passed are thankful to know that in your heart you found God's love along with theirs to make anything you walk through double the strength to rise to every occasion of things headed your way.  Merry Christmas and Happy day of the birth of Jesus because with out this glorious day nothing would be, our lives would not be, nothing would be except total darkness, a world with no life
  
 
In all seasons I see my husband passed, in the winter as the snow falls sparkling I see the sparkle of our love and the sparkle of his beautiful eyes, in spring when everything flourishes to such beauty I see our love that flourished to be the greatest of love, In summer as the sun beams leaving my cheeks feel of warmth I feel his touch of warmth touching my all of the greatest love that is, in the fall as the leaves fall it reminds me how he loved fall and was of his favourite season. 
 
Most of all through him I found that he was my earth angel sent to me from God to bless me with the growth I needed in my life.  Most of all if not for this night I'd never be blessed with this earth angel sent to me of Unconditional love that now has wings watching me from where ever he may be.  The exact same goes to all grievers out there, take your deep breaths, find your silence and take your brave steps ahead, your not alone, never unloved, and so much is waiting for you of great love, passion, and dreams.
 
 
 
I like to say from my family to everyone out there from the deepest of my heart have a beautiful loving, miracle filled Christmas and light a candle in honor of love, in honor of your love, Gods love and the birth of all our love, most of all the miracle of the birth that started it all, the birth of Jesus, The holy trinity.
 
 
 
Earth angels are given and gifted to the hearts that are blessed upon by God to show life needed in a different way, a way that our eyes are quite not seeing, to guide us, love us, help us grow, and most of all open our hearts to see love is real and that God blesses us each day with what ever is needed to whisper to hearts to open and listen.
 
 
 
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2011 Widow in the City , AllRightsReserved.

Designed by JS Designs