This is a place for all broken grieving hearts to come, its my safe haven and I share this with all of you to be your safe haven. I am hoping through my journey of grieving as well as my real life experiences through grieving I can help all through their darkest hours, to ease the pain a little less, to maybe just give an ear to listen because sometimes that's all we need.


I am willing to bare all to each and everyone who comes to this blog. I want no one to be shy of anything. I want anyone to ask question's, tell their stories with pride. No one will judge you, or think you are different. We are all here going through the same thing GRIEVING. This is my safe haven, your safe haven. The place to heal, to find your smile again. Through this all I am on a journey to writing a book as well "The Grieving Path To Joy".

Aug 23, 2013

Heart Whisperers


 

Two strongest of lessons in my life were from my Husband passed and my dad that passed both lessons of great significance to life.  My husband passed graced my heart to show me unconditional love is real, that to use that to all that grieve.  My dad graced upon me a lesson of quite a shock, to open my heart more than I could ever to embrace God, to know that it is his love that resides in me, with me, everywhere.   What broke me broke me open in a way that the pain quickly turned to love and light.  Whispers of the heart, sitting quietly feeling a little pain of missing my husband I was reminded of something, of a place I felt total peace, a place of comfort and nothing but unconditional love.  In the moment I was reminded how when times get tough to remember how it was I felt in our home at night when I was so tired to climb the stairs to our bedroom, to lay down to feel nothing but peace, love, comfort and total happiness to be in a room that was full of such great love, to smile in seeing our daughter yet again snuck in our room fast asleep next to her daddy and how much they resembled one another, to see the peace on their face as they dreamed whatever they dreamed.  It was specific feelings, peace, love, comfort, joy. 
In moments that come to mind in your moments of sadness I do believe is a message to you to strongly listen and understand,  for me to take that moment to remember the next time around.   Another moment was the feeling me and my daughter would share each and every day, the moment we seen the love of our life pull into our drive way of coming home for the first time after being away for some time, the excitement and joy we felt seeing my husband passed finally home, the joy in both our hearts seeing him for the first time of that day.  My heart pointed out two very significant moments of explicit joy in both my daughter and I hearts, the feelings we felt in it all in very simple of moments yet feelings of the most important in life.  Your heart often has stories to tell you of huge impact to the times in your life but only if allowed to be heard.
My dad however he is different he is the one that has utterly shocked all of my being of the greatest lessons he has brought to my life, he still is teaching me to this day.  The word most are so afraid to speak of out loud, God, my dad of all people has broken me open to accept more of God, more of love, more of life, that yes knowing of God is only half of it, to fully embrace God is what I have been learning and still learning.  A coincidence that a lady I met that works at the church my dad was part of for so long has opened my eyes to something I’ve needed for a very long time now?  Not at all it’s the grace of God and my dad’s love that brought this lady into my life. 
 
 

I’ve struggled for a long time now to figure out what more I could do with WidowintheCity and in her opened so much more too all the answers I’ve been seeking for a long time now.  WidowintheCity combined with In the City Empowerment, not only to help the grieving but to open it to all walks of life, to both men and woman, to teenagers, to anyone who feels they have lost themselves, to even to those that feel they need to be heard and have someone to talk to.  To building a non-profit organization to help people find their empowerment, to finding their joy of life.  So I ask myself was this coincidence?  No not at all.  In the silence from my heart I remember moments of my father, the moments his eyes gleamed in just seeing me happy, that he would go to any measurements to keep that smile on my face.  To understanding and feeling in me all of his love, the love as the day it was felt the very first day of my life here on earth.   Moments of the heart speaking to me to remember when I feel sadness creep into my life as I feel the loss.  The moment in the hospital I felt all of me feel nothing but love, that the Lord had brought our hearts back in sync with one another.
As I reflect on the difference of lessons taught to my life, I see that these lessons are lessons not too many learn in life, that in both losses I’ve found so many of powerful moments in my life that brought me more and more to the wholeness and love of who I am now, that the shedding of the old me has brought out the brightest light that has always been hiding, that to take that light and shine for others.  Yes in the sadness of loss sometimes we can lose sight yet if only we take moments of silence for ourselves our hearts will shed a little of light on to the lessons we may have let slip away from our hearts.  The loss of life is also of the essence of knowing how our life is unknown, to not waste it on things that affect our health as we hold on to pain, stress, hurt, that bring you down in all the negative it takes a toll on our body, creating problems that could very well shorten our own life. 
So to lose someone is to understand to hear what your heart is whispering to you, to realise to achieve the beauty in the lessons trying to fill our hearts.  To let us know a path to take that leads us to find the happiness within us, to fulfill those loves that we lost by letting them see we are living our life to find those positive lessons that are hearts are trying to teach us.  It is the gift of love that those we lost given to us in the hardest of times in our life as we stand shattered yet smile once we hear what our heart speaks to us.  For us to fully live in the best possible way is the way to keep the love of those we lost alive with us on our new journeys in life we pave.  To find in us there is so much more than we ever known of before.  That to us is a gift to our hearts that is not something that can be denied.
 
 
Look to your future to realise that not anything is impossible if you build upwards in the new life you are creating, to take the time in silence to listen to our hearts whispers. The whispers of God given to us from our loved ones passed.  When you see the light, when you see it brighter you know you have been blessed with a message of great significance, when smile in knowing it is something you love to be doing is truly when you start to understand where your purpose lays.  Tears fall from time to time yet in those tears you shed love, that love seeps into all of you to open your heart to let it know now is the time to remember the moments of great love of those that have passed, the message that was brought to you so many times to remember, leaving those tears that fall to become a smile in the remembering.  It’s hard it’s so very hard to stand shattered yet at the same time to remember those moments to turn into love, joy, happiness and living on in the best way you know you can. 
“When my attitudes are right there’s no barrier to high no valley to deep no dream to extreme no challenge to great for me” ~ Charles R Swindoll.  “Hatred demands more and more emotional space until it crowds out all positive emotions” ~ Don Colbert ~.  “To understand the depth of our own wounds we each must learn the language of our own heart” ~ Don Colbert.  “When we neglect what our heart is saying to us we suffer dangerous consequences of the "neglected heart syndrome" ~ Don Colbert.  Tuning into our own heart we begin to experience the child within us that most sensitive inner self the ability to teach us the joy of being alive” ~Don Colbert ~.  Some quotes from a book I read today, “Deadly Emotions ~ Don Colbert ~. 
Whatever it may be in your life that you may feel is too big for you to accomplish, always remember that it is the hardest of things that always are achievable if we allow to take the advice of our heart that whispers to us, to know we don’t do this alone, that the thing that once seemed so hard is something so easy once you believe in all of you that God and your loved ones passed are right there through it all.  It’s not about feeling you do it alone, that through the falling down and struggles are signs to give up, that is just a sign your on the right track to keep getting back up and take the path designed specifically to you.  Don’t take a path designed for another make your own and pave it to your very own mold.  I smile so big in knowing the true gift to your own self is to give freely to those all around you, to move forward in helping anyone that you can in this world that has taught the opposite to most for far too long, to break that perception is to break open a life of nothing but complete doors forever opening to a joy that fills all of you knowing just where it all has been, where life is truly lived, to see that in the loss as you once stood shattered to finding your miracle is to be blessed full of that person you lost love, to have that piece of the person you lost carried on through you. 
 
 
 
Heart whispers are truly where the miracles are to be heard and taken action to.  Truly finding that our heart really does speak to us is a gift, a gift we may have never thought possible to become aware, that it is not just something people say it is the absolute truth and how we find our way through so many difficult things in our life.  Lessons of loss is truly I am understanding where the most powerful of life lessons are taught, some people may think broken is negative but to me to be broke means you finally break free of the blindness you held on to for far too long to see a light much brighter than you have before.  To me being broke is as though to be born again, to start seeing through a child’s eye view, seeing the world for the first time in the most purest, joyous, of ways like never before.  Never did fully comprehend why so many would say keep the child in you alive but now to this day I completely understand why.  It’s a life of learning, yet we have to allow ourselves to learn, to not learn by the perceptions of others but to learn on our own from the lightest of lights not the shadows that lurk.  Sometimes those shadows can be deceiving into making you see the light for far too long but if broken you will know it wasn’t so. 
As a Mother I am always seeing life through a child’s eye, I see things through my daughter that would have never seen in the same way if not through her.  Yet through me I want her to be the person that I show her to be as she grows, I want her to know life is truly to be seen with love, to open the doors of life is to give and not expect in return, to help those that need to hold your hand through the darkest moments they go through, to know that through your toughest of moments it is giving that lifts that pain to the skies to allow you to be released of the toughness that invades your world.  To be the leader in showing others just how they too should be, that seeing you succeed they too can.  So many of lessons but I know deep down the path she chooses will be exactly what she has been observing from her mother, through good times and bad. 
You may see some people who really choose not to change, that’s ok there is only so far you can walk with someone until they decide to see things for themselves.  Don’t dwell on the ones you feel bad that chose to walk a different way because we all have paths to walk designed to us from our hearts, that some find the detour back on track while others may never.  As long as you held their hand for as long as you could is all that was in your control.  Pray for the ones that lost their way. 
 


 
NOTE TO ALL:  In silence is only where we will hear what our hearts whisper to us, it is only where the messages of our loved ones passed can let us hear loud and clear.  Through signs that may be missed if we do not completely be in the present moment every second of every hour of every day we live.  The heart whisperers are truly the ones that shine a light to those that learn a lesson to break and open to how their life is truly to be seen.  God’s love through us can truly touch so many of others to help them see in the most joyous of ways that should have been known all along.  You yourself can truly change the lives of so many if only you allow yourself to break, but break in a way where you beam not in the shadows behind.

 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2011 Widow in the City , AllRightsReserved.

Designed by JS Designs